1. Another semester at ASU began in August. I actually love all of my classes! I am hoping to graduate in May but I will have to make my Spring semester a tough one to reach my intended graduation deadline.
2. My family and I went to California at the beginning of the month to celebrate my sister's birthday! Happy 22 Allie! I love you! The weather was amazing!
3. We have been slowly but surely getting our house set up and decorating although, I don't think we will ever be done! We
still need quite a few things and we seem to get caught up in the decorating aspect instead of focusing on the necessities.
4. Our dogs are doing great! I meant to mention a long time ago that the third dog that I talked about in the last post is no longer with us. No, she didn't die. She lasted about three days at our house before we figured out that our little dogs we just not going to adjust. They were so stressed out by her that they stopped eating and going outside. It was a nightmare! We decided she would be better off at her old home with my brother in law.
5. Navin and I got to go to an ASU football game last weekend. It was a
blast! We got free ticket through his work. We also got to join a tailgate party as well, which was a first for me.
That's about it, I guess...