1. The Spring semester of school finally came to an end! I ended with 4 A's and a B+. I was happy about that.
2. Allie and I decided we needed a break so as soon as school was out we headed to CALIFORNIA! We had a blast!
It was just the two of us relaxing for 5 days!
3. I colored my hair back to dark. The light only lasted about 3 weeks or so. I walked Allie through it and she put bright purple over the blonde and colored the rest super dark. I love it!! Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures…
4. I finally finished my memory board! I made one before but I didn't like it very much because it was my first one and it had a lot of mistakes. This time I actually measured everything! Navin helped me with it as well. We picked out the fabric together and the ribbon! I love doing projects with my hubby!! We always have so much fun! We loved the way it turned out and it fits perfectly in our kitchen!
5. Finally for the BIGGEST news of all… we MOVED in to a house! We said goodbye to our blue toilet, seashell shaped sinks, and wood paneling. Unfortunately, we had to say goodbye to being next door to my family as well! It's hard not being able to walk next door and chat with Allie and my dad but at least we are not that far away from them!
My favorite part of the house is the kitchen!! It has granite counter tops and a lot of cupboards!