Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas day

I'm always late when it comes to updating but, I figure, it's better late than never.
Christmas morning was an interesting one. Addilyn decided she wanted to wake up at 4am and be quite the grump. She was not too excited about her presents at first. She kept getting really frustrated but we finally got her to open a few. Daddy went back to bed while Addi and I watched Monsters Inc. She finally fell asleep in my arms on the couch so, I tried to lay there as long as possible. My urge to get up got the best of me so, I attempted to put her in her bed. That backfired! Navin went in to get her and play while I started breakfast. I made blueberry waffles, homemade syrup and potatoes. It was delicious! Later, Addi opened more presents from PopPop and Auntie and was in a better mood to play. 
Addilyn finally took a nap and ended up sleeping for 3 hours! It was the best thing that could have happened. Allie and I made dinner while Addi slept. Then, Addi woke up, we all got all dressed up and we feasted. It ended up to be a wonderful day. Even though she was grumpy, it is great experiencing the holidays with a little one. I am looking forward to more Christmas celebrations with Addilyn (hopefully, they wont be starting at 4 am again). 
Little Christmas toes.


 Opening some gifts.
Christmas waffles. 
 The loot. She sure is a lucky girl.
 Taking her new car for a spin.
 Playing with Auntie and Beans
 Setting up her new piano.
 The buttons were very interesting. After this, she began playing the piano with her butt.
 Composing some music with daddy. 
Allie and I took some cheesy pictures.
Addi in her Christmas dress.
Modeling in front of the tree.
Addilyn and I. 
Our little family.
PopPop and Addilyn.
PopPop's mustache is interesting. 
Allie and I. 
We love our dad.
Our feast.
Addi even got a fancy glass
She loved it!
Us in our traditional Christmas crowns.
We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments: