Sunday, May 1, 2011

The arrival of Addilyn Page Wood

She is here! Born April 23, 2011
7lbs 10 oz, 20 inches long
We are so excited this little girl is finally here. It has been a week now and we are still adjusting to the new addition in our home. She has been such a good baby. We can not get over how sweet and tiny she is. Navin has been the most AMAZING dad to her!! He has helped me out SO much and been so supportive! The love I have for him has grown even more with the arrival of our baby. I could not have asked for a better husband and a sweeter baby. 
Here are some pictures: (sorry, overload. I can't help it, I'm a new mom!) 














Birth story to come

6 comments:

Tracy said...

love love love love love her!!

congratulations!

Michele said...

Congratulations! She is so precious!

Brad and Jamie Porter said...

Oh my gosh she is beautiful and I LOVE her hair .... Congrats guys

j & s said...

yay she's here! and just so darn cute!! i love that little girl!! :)

Marilyn said...

You're little girl looks so precious! Enjoy being a mom, it's wonderful!

Camille Elise said...

I know I should have commented earlier and I'm sure you are busy with her so you wouldn't have known otherwise. ha. She is a super cutie. Congratulations!!!