Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A look into Addi's room

Addi has been sleeping in her room since she was 2 weeks old. It is nice because we have our bedroom back but she still wakes up quite often during the night. This girl can eat! She is always hungry, hence the chubby roles that have taken over her not so tiny body. Even with my lack of sleep, I still love her!

Anyway, I thought I would post some photos of her room. Navin and I put a lot of thought into it. It may not coordinate or have a theme, but there are a lot of sentimental details in it.
This is what you see when you first enter. We have a play area on the floor (mainly because those pillows are too big for her crib but so cute!)  
Of course, I had to frame one of my favorite pictures of my mom on her wedding day.  
The rocking chair was my mom's. Behind it is a book shelf already full of books because we LOVE to read to her. She also has her very own IPOD player (used to be mine) because she cannot sleep without music. It cannot be lullabies either; she like the hard core stuff. 
This is her crib and the paintings I did above it. They look pretty good if you don't look too closely! :) 
More shelves for her cloth diapers and pictures.  
Rice loves to sleep in here.  
Changing table with the memory board that Navin made for her! I love the way it turned out! He did such a great job!  
Of course, we also had to have a paper moon in there (see story about her name)

And that is it. Nothing fancy but we love it and hopefully, she does too. 

No comments: