Wednesday, April 22, 2009

2 years baby!

So this past weekend we celebrated two years of being married! It is has been an amazing two years! I am so grateful for my fantastic husband. I just feel so luck that I have his love and support. He does so much for me even when I am being a grump he is always there for me. 
Last year we went on a cruise to the Bahamas to celebrate our one year anniversary so this year we decided to keep it simple. We started out the day with a picnic at Fountain Hills. The last time we had a picnic was 31/2 years ago when we were dating. After we spent some time at the park we ran some errands together and Navin helped with a project I am working on for our house. We cleaned our entire apartment and then cleaned up and went out to dinner at Outback Steak House! It was such a great day just to spend together. I absolutely love spending an entire day with Navin! With school and work during the week it feels like we don't get to see each other as much as we would like. 
I am just grateful that i have him in my life and I look forward to having many more great years! 

Our wedding day: April 19, 2007
This is a picture of our first picnic 31/2 years ago! 
Then:
Now:
Then:
Now:
Side note: new hair! It's a little lighter. I think I'm going to keep it for a month and then go back dark. I was in need of a short change. 

This is our picnic set up! 
Navin
At dinner: 
What a great day! I did not want it to end! 

5 comments:

The Blakes said...

So cute and congratulations to both of you! I still remember you guys at your reception; you both were the happiest couple I had ever seen. It's amazing how fast the time goes. So cliche, but so true.

beckaboots said...

Congrats on the Anniversary! You sound and look so happy! :)

j & s said...

hello you are too adorable! i love the hair, i love the picnic, i love you! i still need to spoil you for your bday ~im a little late darn it!! :) i miss you!

Lindsay Nichole said...

2 years means it's been too long since I've seen you guys....how are you guys??

Anonymous said...

I like your new look! And the flower in your hair is really cute. I need to learn how to wear those, because everyone else looks so amazing with them. You've inspired me.

Can't believe it's two years since I was at your lovely wedding reception---I remember it like yesterday. Happy anniversary!