Thursday, September 11, 2008

Two year olds.

Oh I can say so much about two year olds. I work with over 20 of them all day and I try my hardest to be nice but sometimes you just want to scream! They are so cute and adorable until one decides to punch the teacher (me) in the eye. They can be so mean sometimes! They literally beat each other up sometimes!  This one little boy is raelly so cute and he is so little with a cute little voice but when he gets mad, he always yells "SHAME ON YOU!" I have no idea where he got it, but he will yell it no-stop when something upsets him! I think my job is a love hate thing. It is convenient because it is right on ASU campus but then again sometimes I just can't wait to get off campus. Anyway, just thought I would vent a little. This week has been very long and I am so ready for the weekend!

1 comment:

Our Paper Plates said...

hey liz! thanks for writing on my blog. i'll add you to my friends part on my blog! i know what you mean about working with two year olds. i did that through college and it was trialing at times. but when they are sweet, they are sooo sweet!

about the hair, are you available to do hair this weekend? my hair is sooo bad! let me know!