Saturday, August 16, 2008

A little about us...

Navin:
Well right now Navin is working at the Boys and Girls Club of Scottsdale on the reservation. He teaches some classes at a school and also goes over to the jail and works with the juveniles. He is pretty much a mentor to those kids. He is great at what he does! He loves working with kids and he is amazing with them. Well he should be since he comes from a family of ten and has a million nieces and nephews. But that is what really attracted me to him, his relationships with all the kids in his family. 
He loves sports. We play on a coed softball league together and he also plays basketball every Thursday night with some of his friends. Besides playing sports he also coaches our family T-ball team, Woodstock. It is so fun watching them play! They are too cute. 

This is a picture of them after a long day of playing but winning first place in a tournament. Navin loves this team! 
 

Liz: 
Well right now I am just going to school and working. After high school I went beauty school and then started working in a salon in Scottsdale called Salon Krush. I love that salon. But I decided that I didn't want to do hair everyday, all day, for the rest of my life. So now I am going to ASU and majoring in Family and Human development. I love it! I also got a new job. I work at the Child Development Lab at ASU. And no we don't stick needles in the kids or anything like that. It is basically a preschool but people do come and observe the children and watch how they interact with others. It is sometimes challenging but also very rewarding. I have learned so much from those kids! 
We don't have any kids yet but maybe as soon as a graduate we will be thinking about it. We are so happy with our lives right now, even though life can get crazy, Navin is always up beat and puts me in a good mood. That why I love him so much! 

These are our babies for now. Beans and Rice. We never wanted little dogs but these dogs are the best dogs! They keep us entertained. 

No comments: